5.8GHz SpiroNET Mini Patch Antenna (LHCP)
This 5.8GHz Left-Hand (LHCP) Circular Polarized patch antenna was custom-designed, with no expense spared, for the FPV market.
Availability: Out of stock
This 5.8GHz Left-Hand (LHCP) Circular Polarized patch antenna was custom-designed, with no expense spared, for the FPV market. Light enough to be mounted directly onto an LCD headset, or directly onto the front of one of our Uno, or Duo receivers.
Ideal for head-mounting on a set of FatShark Goggles. Much wider beam than its 13dBi cousin, with easily double the range of a standard SpiroNET Omni.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances, *each antenna* is 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance
- SMA male connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date
- Left-Hand circular polarization
- 5.8GHz ISM Band
- 8dBi gain
- Beam width: -3dB at +/- 45 degrees (H + V) (90 degree total)
- F/B Ratio: >356dB
- VSWR: < 1:1.35 at 5800MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Weight: 7g