AfroFlight Acro Naze 32 Flight Control Board
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotors, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to set up, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
Availability: In stock
If you would like us to solder the header pins onto your Naze32 for you then we can do so for an additional £4.99.
Please check the product description to make sure you request the correct pin orientation for soldering. This will be dependent on how you mount the Naze 32 on your frame.
If you would like us to solder your pins on in a different way from either of the two orientations shown below then just let us know when you order.
* If you would like your Naze32 pins to be soldered in an orientation different to the standard horizontal or vertical layouts, select the 'Custom' soldering option and send us an email detailing your requirements.
** Current stock is Rev 6C **
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotors, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 Rev 6. flight controller is extremely simple to set up, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
The new Rev 6. Acro has a few enhancements over the popular revision 5 model. These include :-
Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar module (see related items)
**Colour of the board varies between Black, White, Red, Blue or Purple**
We also sell the Full Naze 32 Control Board with all sensors here.
We also sell a compatible GPS module, please see the related products below. Please note that for GPS functionality to work (I.e hover and return to home) you will require the full Naze32 as the Barometer is required for altitude adjustment.
These flight controllers are branded 'Afro Flight'. These are officially licenced products and not fakes - all royalties due are paid to the developer.
Have a read through our blog post explaining how to use the Naze32 ESC / Servo Header pins for 5V power distribution.
- Revision 6
- Dimensions: 36x36 mm
- Sensors: MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500) + Barometer (BMP280)
- Supported Airframes: Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- RX Support: Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), Spektrum Satellite receiver or S.BUS.
- Telemetry Support: Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery Voltage Monitoring: Onboard
- Processor: Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- Memory: 16Mbit onboard flash
- I/O: Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- Software: Baseflight as standard, Cleanflight supported
- Country Of Manufacture: Japan
- 1pcs Afroflight Acro Naze 32 Rev 6 Flight Control Board
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified. Please test the board (via USB) BEFORE soldering the header pins on.
Soldering Service Pin Orientations:
PLEASE NOTE: The colour of the PCB may vary from those pictured