AfroFlight Full Naze 32 Flight Control Board
This is the full version of the Acro Naze 32 with magnetometer and barometer sensors as well as gyro and accelerometer. Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotors.
Availability: Out of stock
If you would like us to solder the header pins onto your Naze32 for you then we can do so for an additional £4.99.
Please check the product description to make sure you request the correct pin orientation for soldering. This will be dependent on how you mount the Naze 32 on your frame.
If you would like us to solder your pins on in a different way from either of the two orientations shown below then just let us know when you order.
* If you would like your Naze32 pins to be soldered in an orientation different to the standard horizontal or vertical layouts, select the 'Custom' soldering option and send us an email detailing your requirements.
** Current stock is Rev 6C **
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotors, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 full rev 6 flight controller is extremely simple to set up, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
This is the full model with Barometer, Magnetometer, Gyro and Accelerometer.
The new Rev 6. Acro has a few enhancements over the popular revision 5 model. These include :-
Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar module (see related items)
**Colour of the board varies between Black, White, Red, Blue, Green and Orange**
We also sell a compatible GPS module, please see the related products below.
These flight controllers are manufactured and imported direct from www.abusemark.com / TimeCop (The Developer). They are 100% official.
Have a read through our blog post explaining how to use the Naze32 ESC / Servo Header pins for 5V power distribution.
- Revision: 6
- Dimensions: 36x36 mm
- Sensors: 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Supported Airframes: Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- RX Support: Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), Spektrum Satellite receiver or S.BUS..
- Telemetry Support: Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery Voltage Monitoring: Onboard
- Processor: Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- Memory: 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
- I/O: Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- Software: Baseflight as standard, Cleanflight supported
- Country Of Manufacture: Japan
- 1pcs AfroFlight Full Naze32 Flight Controller Board
- 1pcs 6 x 3 row right angled / straight header pins
- 1pcs 5 x 2 row right angled / straight header pins
- 1pcs 10 x 1 row straight / right angled header pins
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified. Please test the board (via USB) BEFORE soldering the header pins on.
Soldering Service Pin Orientations:
PLEASE NOTE: The colour of the PCB may vary from those pictured but all are Rev6