AfroMini Amaze Naze32 Rev 3 Mini Flight Controller
This is a micro version of the renowned Naze32, designed for use with OpenAero32, Baseflight or Cleanflight.
Availability: Out of stock
If you would like us to solder the header pins onto your Naze32 for you then we can do so for an additional £4.99.
Please check the product description to make sure you request the correct pin orientation for soldering. This will be dependent on how you mount the Naze 32 on your frame.
If you would like us to solder your pins on in a different way from either of the two orientations shown below then just let us know when you order.
* If you would like your Naze32 pins to be soldered in an orientation different to the standard horizontal or vertical layouts, select the 'Custom' soldering option and send us an email detailing your requirements.
This is a miniature version of the renowned Naze32. It is comparable to the Acro Naze32 but with the addition of a barometer. The Rev. 3 adds and updated barometer and built in S-BUS inverter
NOTE: This flight controller is only recommended for experienced users and specific applications - for most multirotor builds we recommend using an Acro Naze32 or a Full Naze32. You can only use this flight controller if your receiver supports PPM (all signals over one cable). To program the AfroMini you will also need a 3.3V FTDI serial adaptor which is not included - it has no USB port!!
You can find a copy of the manual here: http://www.abusemark.com/downloads/afromini_rev3.pdf
- 33mm x 16.5mm
- 1.75 gram without headers
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit Cortex M3 processor
- MPU6050 Accelerometer/Gyro
- BMP280 Barometer
- Only supports PPM or SBUS RC Input
- 1 throttle, 4 servo outputs (for airplane mode)
- 4 motor outputs for quadrotor mode (rev0)
- 6 motor outputs for multirotor mode (rev1)
- 2 3.3V analog inputs (for pitot etc in airplane mode)
- Additional UART pads for GPS/Spektrum
- Can be powered with up to 16V
- Requires USB>3.3V serial adaptor (not included)
- Currently shipping rev3 BLACK 0.8mm thin boards.