The amazingly Tiny Emax F3 Femto FC & PDB. Designed for brushless micro quads and with a size of 20x20mm this thing is tiny!
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass (connected via SPI)
- 2-6S LiPo battery
- Integrated 5V/3A BEC
- Dedicated Sbus and seriaRX with 5v ,Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX with built-in inverter
- Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers
- Telemetry support (frsky telemetry, smartport, and HoTT telemetry)
- Dedicated PPM receiver input
- Buzzer support
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying. (Currently mutually exclusive with the Transponder)
- BLHeli Passthrough ready（connect BLheli suite）
- 2.0 mm pin headers
- 80A Current tolerance (PDB)
- Integrated Battery monitoring
- Use althe features althe time; e.g. Connect your USB + SmartPort + SBus + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + 4 motors - alat the same time!
- 20x20mm board
- Weight 2.2 grams
- UART3 （RX3）
- Use for Spektrum Satellite RX, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX, etc.
- UART2/PPM - SeriaRX or PPM RX + Telemetry
- Use RX2 as PPM receiver. Use TX2 as telemetry output when using PPM.
- Flight Controller
- JST Battery Wire
- Servo Cable For Receiver
- Mounting Pads