Emax RS1306 3300KV "Red Bottom" RaceSpec Motor
Introducing the Emax Race Spec family of high performance brushless motors for multirotor FPV racing. Redesigned and engineered to perform better than most in it’s class, every motor is precision crafted within tight tolerances.
Introducing the Emax Race Spec family of high performance brushless motors for multirotor FPV racing. Redesigned and engineered to perform better than most in it’s class, every motor is precision crafted within tight tolerances. Paired with performance driven props from any leading manufacturer will result in unreal thrust.
The unique fins machined into the bell draw up cool air from the motor base and through the coils as the motor spools up. The faster it spins, the more air it ventilates. Cooling fins significantly reduce heat soak by at least 30%. This “cool” feature allows the RS1306 to not only have a longer lasting motor, but also harness the power of N52 magnets.
- RS exclusive “Cooling” design on a micro sized motor
- Designed for 3” propellers up to 4s battery
- Integrated 5mm prop shaft with lock nuts
- High Quality NSK Bearings for long lasting smoothness
- Strong N52 Magnets
- Factory Balanced Precision CNC Motor Bells
- Framework: 9N12P
- KV: 3300/4000
- Length: 28mm
- Diameter: 18mm
- No.of cells: 3-4S lipo
- Max.thrust: With GF3040 BN 3 Blade Prop Max.thrust:340g
- Shaft: 2mm
- Propeller: 5"
- Weight: 12.7g
- 1pc Motor
- 3pcs Locking Prop Nut
- Mounting Screws
- Allen Key
- Please specify which direction you would like the thread on your motor shaft. For example, you would need 2xCCW and 2xCW for an X-Quad airframe.
- These motors are terminated with bare wires. Unless you plan to solder them directly to the ESCs, you will need to purchase a suitable connector. The connectors we recommend for these motors are 2mm bullet connectors. Also, please note that the wires have an enamel coating on them which is very difficult to remove - shortening the motor wires is NOT recommended.