Emax RS2205 2300KV "Red Bottom" RaceSpec Motor
Introducing the Emax Race Spec family of high performance brushless motors for multirotor FPV racing. Redesigned and engineered to perform better than most in it’s class, every motor is precision crafted within tight tolerances.
Availability: In stock
** These are now available for spares only and in CW thread **
Introducing the Emax Race Spec family of high performance brushless motors for multirotor FPV racing. Redesigned and engineered to perform better than most in it’s class, every motor is precision crafted within tight tolerances. Paired with performance driven props from any leading manufacturer will result in unreal thrust.
The unique fins machined into the bell draw up cool air from the motor base and through the coils as the motor spools up. The faster it spins, the more air it ventilates. Cooling fins significantly reduce heat soak by at least 30%. This “cool” feature allows the RS2205 to not only have a longer lasting motor, but also harness the power of N52 magnets.
- 1Kg+ thrust with 4s battery and recommend propeller combo
- Cooling Series Bell Design reduces motor temperature by at least 30%
- Highest Grade N52 Neodymium magnets
- Genuine Japanese NMB Bearings
- Each Motor is Dynamically Balanced in the factory
- 15mm Extended Prop Shaft allows virtually any prop with 5mm hole
- 3 Lock nuts and 2 sets of motor screws for 3mm and 4mm thick frames
- Windings made from copper of high purity
- Model: RS2205
- KV: 2300kv
- Weight: Approx. 30g with wires
- Wire AWG: 20AWG
- Stator Diameter: 22mm
- Stator Height: 5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 3mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Diameter: 27.9mm
- Motor Height: 31.7mm
- Prop Adapter Shaft Thread: M5
- Input voltage: 3S-4S (12.6 - 16.8v)
- KV2300 With HQ5045 BN Max.thrust:1024g
- KV2600 With HQ4045 BN Max.thrust:763g
- 1pc Motor
- 3pcs Locking Prop Nut
- Mounting Screws
- Allen Key
- Please specify which direction you would like the thread on your motor shaft. For example, you would need 2xCCW and 2xCW for an X-Quad airframe.
- These motors are terminated with bare wires. Unless you plan to solder them directly to the ESCs, you will need to purchase a suitable connector. The connectors we recommend for these motors are 2mm bullet connectors. Also, please note that the wires have an enamel coating on them which is very difficult to remove - shortening the motor wires is NOT recommended.