Foxeer TM25 Switcher 5.8GHz 40CH Video Transmitter (SMA Pigtail)
Foxeer TM25 mini 5.8G 25mW/200mW/600mW VTx supports 40 channel including race band, VTx is 9.5g without antenna, good capacity of anti-interference, longer transmission range.
Availability: In stock
Foxeer TM25 SWITCHER 5.8G 25/200/600mW adjustable VTx, supports 40 channel including race band, VTx is 9.5g without antenna, good capacity of anti-interference, can change frequency/channel/power only by the button, very easy operation.
1. Long press the key for 2 seconds to enter channel setting mode, short press the key to switch 1 to 8
2. Long press the key for 2 seconds to enter channel group setting mode, short press the key to switch channel group from 1to 5.
3. Long press the key for 2 seconds to enter power setting mode, short press key to switch 1 to 3, "1" stands for 25mW, "2" stands for 200mW, "3" stands for 600mW
4. Long press the key for 2 seconds to quitsetting mode, LED display window will show present group and channelalternately, power do not show.
NOTE: This item has an SMA transmitter so you will need an SMA to RP-SMA adapter for use with an RP-SMA antenna (see related items below).
- Frequency: 5.8G wide-band FM video/audio Tx
- Power Output: 25mW | 200mW | 600mW
- Channels: 40 channels, audio video sync
- Weight: 9.5g without antenna
- PAL/NTSC supported
- Input Voltage: DC7-24v
- Antenna connector: SMA antenna on Pigtail
Never turn on your transmitter without an antenna connected! Doing so can cause irreparable damage and as such we cannot accept returns on any transmitter damaged in this way.
We strongly advise you to make yourself aware of any laws related to radio transmission power and to adhere to them completely. You may need to use an attenuator to lower the transmission power of your module to conform with these laws. This module is currently illegal to use in the UK if used on anything other than the 25mW setting.