F3EVO Flight controller with built in XM+ full range FrSky receiver. Great for compact builds.
Ships with EU LBT firmware by default. Telemetry NOT supported on this model.
- Built-in F3EVO and XM+ receiver module
- Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
- XM+ receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
- 36x36x6mm - 7g
- STM32F303 CPU (72Mhz)
- MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass)
- BMP280 Barometer
- CC2510 CPU for XM+ Receiver
- Micro SD card slot
- The F3EVO runs the open-source Cleanflight/Betaflight software and is firmware upgradeable (SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO. The XM+ receiver is upgradeable with FrSky Firmware.
Because the flight controller has an integrated XM+ you must configure the flight controller software for SBUS(16CH, 8CH is RSSI) connected to UART2 Rx of the F3EVO, we need set the appropriate settings via the Configurator tool.
1. In the ports, set the UART2 to be Serial RX.
2. In the Configuration tab, set the Receiver Mode to be RX_SERIAL and Serial Receiver Provider to be SBUS, and
disable the RSSI_ADC Analog RSSI input.
3. In the Receiver, set the RSSI Channel to be 8.
- 1x Flight Controller
- 1x Cable (ESC output)