FrSky XSRF3E F3EVO Flight Controller EU-LBT
F3EVO Flight controller with built in XSR full range FrSky receiver.
Availability: Out of stock
F3EVO Flight controller with built in XSR full range FrSky receiver. Great for compact builds.
Ships with EU LBT firmware by default. Full telemetry supported on this model.
- Built-in F3EVO and XSR+ receiver module
- Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
- XSR receiver is a full duplex telemetry receiver, it will receive the commands of radio and send to F3E by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3E, it can also send telemetry information back to radio by smart port
- After configuration, you can use the FrSky X9D/X9D-Plus/X9E radio (wireless) to set the PID parameters for XSRF3E
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
- 36x36x6mm - 7g
- STM32F303 CPU (72Mhz)
- MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass)
- BMP280 Barometer
- The F3EVO runs the open-source Cleanflight/Betaflight software and is firmware upgradeable (SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO. The XM+ receiver is upgradeable with FrSky Firmware.
- The F3E runs the open-source Cleanflight/ Betaflight flight control (FC) software and firmware upgradeable (SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.1_XSRF3E
· The XSR receiver runs the software which was developed by FrSky and firmware upgradeable
- 1x Flight Controller
- 1x Cable (ESC output)