GEPRC Leopard GEP-LX5 5" Quadcopter Racing Frame
This is the new 5" GEP-LX frame, also called the ‘Leopard’. The frame is made from 3k ultra light-weight carbon plate and #7075 aviation grade aluminum body.
Availability: In stock
This is the new 5" GEP-LX frame, also called the ‘Leopard’.
The frame is made from 3k ultra light-weight carbon plate and #7075 aviation grade aluminum body. To strengthen the four arms, we also designed a fixed four arm re-enforcing plate of Aluminum alloy parts.
In order to perfect fit more camera lenses, we include two diffent mounting boards. We also include a PDB which provides a BEC output of 5V 3A and 12V 0.5A.
- #7075 Aviation aluminum high-precision CNC fuselage, very strong resistance to impact
- 3K high strength carbon board to ensure that the frame is strong
- An aluminum alloy structure reinforcing plate to bind the arms together
- “True X” Structure. Suitable for competition and Freestyle fancy flying
- 13.5 mm wide, 4 mm thick arm design, small wind resistance coefficient
- Strong screws
- Two sets of cameras side panel, support HS1190 HS1170, Swift, ovf lens, etc
- Wide Motor Position
- Adjustable camera 0 to 60 degrees
- Name：GEP-LX5 Leopard
- Props Size: 5inch
- Arms board:4mm
- Side board:2mm
- Other board:1.5mm
- Frame & Fittings
- Battery Strap
- Tie Wraps