Imax B6 Compact 2-6S LiPo and NiMH AC Charger
This charger charges 2S to 6S LiPo and 1 to 15 cell NiMH battery packs with just the press of a button. Everything is automatic, so there’s no complicated guesswork.
Availability: In stock
This charger charges 2S to 6S LiPo and 1 to 15 cell NiMH battery packs with just the press of a button. Everything is automatic, so there’s no complicated guesswork. You get a safe, high quality charge every time. It’s the easiest charger you’ll ever use!
- Automatic detection of battery cell count and capacity
- Automatically sets charge output
- Integrated cell voltage balancer for Lipo batteries
- Highly accurate LiPo Balance Charging+/-0.01V
- High-power, high performance charge circuit
- XH-Style LiPo balance ports
1. Connect the charger to its power source, using either the AC power cord or the DC power cord provided. When connected to power, the charger will make a single audible tone and the LiPo Status LED will illuminate green.
When connecting to a DC power source, make sure to observe connect polarity-red to positive and black to negative. Do not connect both power inputs to the charger at the same time!
2. Plug the output power adapter cord into the output power ports of the charger, making sure to observe correct polarity (red to red and black to black).
3. Plug your battery into the output power adapter cord. If you’re charging a LiPo battery, plug its balance connector into the matching balance port on the charger, too.
Depending on the power connector on your battery, you may need to use an adapter or change the connector to match. In addition, if your LiPo battery does not feature an XH balance connector, an adapter board can be used.
- Power Input Voltage: DC 11 to 18V/AC 100 to 240V
- LiPo Charge Rate: Up to 5.0 Amps (50 Watts Max)
- NiMH Charge Rate: Up to 5.0 Amps (50 Watts Max)
- Power Output: 50 Watts
- Charge Rate: Up to 1.5C
- Battery Type: LiPo 2S to 6S (Series)/NiMH 1 to 15 Cells
- iMaxRC B6AC Compact Charger
- UK 3 pin AC Input Cord
- DC Input Cord
- XT60 Connector Output Cord
- Deans Connector Output Cord
- Instruction manual
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag.