The KISS ESC32A powered by a M4 MCU is the new member in the KISS family, developed for racing drones with power hungry motor/prop combinations.
Actively limited to 45A for longuevity it comes with all the features of its little brother, the ESC24A re. With a capacitor it can be driven by up to 6s lipos.
Differences between Kiss 24A ESC and 32A esc:
- 6S Support (when using with an additional capacitor)
- Higher current rating (32A vs 24A)
- Supports faster DSHOT2400 protocol
- Physical changes, slightly larger. Bootloader pads removed
- "sinHybrid” feature to allow smoother, more efficient control of brushless motors
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 45A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid Commutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (32A continuous also with weak cooling),High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (19 x 27 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S. Add a min. 220μF min. 50V Cap for 6S usage!
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking 3-6S LiPo Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 – 500Hz) PWM auto detected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 9 - 30V (3-6s)
- Maximum continuous current 32A, instantaneous maximum current 45A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
- ESC only (no cables/heatshrink) - See related items for cable kits