A new simplified Flight controller, the KISS FC V2 includes a complete own Flight Control Firmware development.
The Idea was to get the simple KISS FC to the next level and due to intensive long term tests of some pretty good Pilots we were able to optimize the code to a point where you hopefully get your quad in the air quite quick.
Normally you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with KISS ESC), otherwise you can download presets of well known pilots for given configurations.
And of course you can tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
What are the differences between the Kiss FC V1 and V2?
- Newer, faster processor. The Kiss FC V1 had an F3 processor but the V2 features a much faster F7 processor more suited to running more complicated algorithms/features.
- Updated design pin layout - Kiss have finally moved the ESC signap pins to each corner for easier soldering/wire routing. The bootloader button was also updated to be stronger.
- LEDs - each corner of the V2 board now features two LEDs (top and bottom)
- Various software updates
Kiss FV V2 Features:
- ARM-Cortex M7 MCU with FPU @ 216Mhz for even the most complex algorithms. Now, upto 12 times faster!
- Powered directly by the battery - (2-6S) max 500mA @ 5V. Avoids unnecessary weight.
- Onboard USB - USB Controller for easy updates of FC and ESCs directlty via GUI.
- DShot 2400 support - Bidirectional communication, sinHybrid and full kiss Telemetry support.
- Serial Monster - 5 Uart ports for all use cases
- Kiss FC V2 Flight Controller Only - No Cables