Little Bee 30A ESC with BLHeli_S, OneShot125 and Damped Light (2-6S)
With all the great features of the 20A Little Bees, this 30A variant gives you the headroom needed for powerful 6" 4S setups. They also run the new BLHeli_S firmware for smoother throttle response.
Availability: Out of stock
The all new BLHeli_S versions of the popular Little Bee ESCs deliving a "smooth as silk" throttle response. With all the great features of the 20A Little Bees, this 30A variant gives you the headroom needed for powerful 6" 4S setups. These ESCs now supprt up to 6S LiPos and are capable of handling 30A current with up to 10s 35A bursts.
Don't forget - these ESCs have no BEC so you will still need a 5V power source for your flight controller, receiver, etc. Have a look at the related items below for suitable a suitable PDB and BEC. You may also need wire and bullet connectors unless you intend to solder your motors direct to the ESCs.
- Hardware PWM - smoother and more responsive motor response
- Solder Pads for motor wires
- Pre-Flashed with BLHeli_S Firmware
- Oneshot125 available - Faster communication between flight controller
- Damped Light Always Enabled
- 2-6S support with 30A continuous load and 35A peak (10 seconds)
- Bootloader Enabled - you can flash new firmware and configure settings via USB using the servo cable (requires USB linker)
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Li-Po Battery
- BEC Output: OPTO (you need to power up your flight controller using an UBEC)
- Continuous Current: 30A (Burst Current: 35A for 10s)
- Size: 35 x 17mm
- Weight: ~11g (including wires)
- Battery wire length: ~90mm (may vary from time to time)
- Firmware: BLHeli_S
- Main IC: SILABS EFM8BB21F16, MCU running at 48MHz
- MOS: ALL N FET
Warranty Exclusion: Please note we can't provide any warranty on escs once soldered. Please test your escs in a non destructive manner BEFORE soldering them onto your quad. Removing the motor wires and soldering directly is in our experience risky - many escs get damaged in this way.