The all new BLHeli_32 Summer versions of the popular Little Bee ESCs deliving a "smooth as silk" throttle response and support for DSHOT 1200. These ESCs now supprt up to 4S LiPos and are capable of handling 30A current with up to 10s 35A bursts. Included is a built in current sensor (configurable via BLHeliSuite). They also have a pad on board for use with telemetry - supported in a future version of BLHeli_32 firmware.
Don't forget - these ESCs have no BEC so you will still need a 5V power source for your flight controller, receiver, etc. Have a look at the related items below for suitable a suitable PDB and BEC. You may also need wire and bullet connectors unless you intend to solder your motors direct to the ESCs.
- Hardware PWM - smoother and more responsive motor response
- Solder Pads for motor wires
- Pre-Flashed with BLHeli_32 Firmware
- Supports DSHOT 1200
- Oneshot125, Onshot42, Multishot also available - Faster communication between flight controller
- Includes Onboard Current Sensor
- Includes Telemetry Pad (Available on future BLHeli Update)
- 2-4S support with 30A continuous load and 35A peak (10 seconds)
- Bootloader Enabled - you can flash new firmware and configure settings.
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Li-Po Battery
- BEC Output: OPTO (you need to power up your flight controller using an UBEC)
- Continuous Current: 30A (Burst Current: 35A for 10s)
- Size: 24 x 12mm
- Weight: ~6g (including wires)
- Battery wire length: ~90mm (may vary from time to time)
- Firmware: BLHeli_32 With DSHOT Support
- Main IC: ARM 32bit MCU(STM32F051),running at 48MHz
- MOS: ALL N FET
Warranty Exclusion: Please note we can't provide any warranty on escs once soldered. Please test your escs in a non destructive manner BEFORE soldering them onto your quad. Removing the motor wires and soldering directly is in our experience risky - many escs get damaged in this way.