The Lumenier MICRO LUX F4 Flight Controller brings incredible power and performance to the micro brushless world. It uses a powerful F4 processor along with top of the line hardware. Now you can get all the performance from an F4 based flight controller in a micro size! This flight controller uses 20x20mm mounting holes and a low profile design allowing for smaller airframe designs than ever before. The MICRO LUX comes with BetaFlight pre-installed.
This combo version includes an 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode). The receiver is pre-soldered to the FC using low profile pin headers combing for only 8mm of total height with both FC and RX.
The MICRO LUX is available as a stand-alone MICRO F4 Flight Controller or with an included 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible receiver. The MICRO LUX supports both SBUS and PPM inputs as well as DSM/DSMX receivers with both 5v and 3.3v support.
The MICRO LUX features a direct plug and play capability with the Lumenier Mini BLHeli_S 10A 4-in-1 OPTO ESC with a simple ESC signal wire jumper. If you need more power, pair this flight controller with 2x of the Lumenier BLHeli_S 20A 2-in-1 OPTO ESCs (20x20mm).
- 2-4S Direct Lipo input support (5-16v)
- Onboard 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad and support
- 3x UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports new DSHOT protocol) BLUEJAYF4 Target
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
- 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode)
- STM32F405 (1MB flash) 32-bit processor
- ICM-20608-G SPI Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality 1.6mm PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 27x27x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 5g
- 1x Lumenier MICRO Lux Flight Controller
- 1x 8CH SBUS FrSky compatible onboard receiver (D8 Mode)
- 2x Pin Headers (3x1)
- 8x Anti-Vibration Mounting Rings
- 2x ESC Input cables
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified. Please test the board (via USB) BEFORE soldering the header pins on.