Lumenier Micro LUX V2 F4 Flight Controller + OSD
The Lumenier MICRO LUX V2 F4 Flight Controller with OSD brings incredible power and performance to the micro brushless world.
Availability: Out of stock
The Lumenier MICRO LUX V2 F4 Flight Controller with OSD brings incredible power and performance to the micro brushless world. It uses a powerful F4 processor along with top of the line hardware. Now you can get all the performance from an F4 based flight controller in a micro size! The V2 now includes an on-board Betaflight OSD. Using an On Screen Display has never been simpler, just drag and drop in the Betaflight Configurator. This flight controller uses 20x20mm mounting holes and a low profile design allowing for smaller airframe designs than ever before. The MICRO LUX V2 comes with BetaFlight pre-installed.
The MICRO LUX supports both SBUS and PPM inputs as well as DSM/DSMX receivers with both 5v and 3.3v support.
- 2-4S Direct Lipo input support (5-16v)
- Onboard Betaflight OSD
- Onboard 5v/2A and 3.3v/0.2A regulators
- SBUS and PPM support
- RGB LED dedicated pad, Current Sensor pad and Buzzer pad.
- 3x UART Ports
- Betaflight support (Supports new DSHOT protocol)
- BLHeli passthrough flashing supported by hardware
- STM32F405 (2MB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6000 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality 1.6mm PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 27x27x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
- 1x Lumenier MICRO V2 Lux F4 Flight Controller w/ OSD
- 1x Set of plastic 5mm and 3mm standoffs + screws /nuts
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified. Please test the board (via USB) BEFORE soldering the header pins on.