This is the new Lumenier MX series of multirotor motors. This motor has been designed to provide maximum power and thrust in a small and lightweight package. The MX motors use a more powerful stator in combination with N52SH magnets and very small air gap, resulting in incredible power and performance.
Designed to provide top power during drone racing and a KV of 2450kv the MX2206 steps up the kv rating compared to the RX2206 2350kv motors that are so popular with acrobatic pilots. The new MX2206 motors come in at 28g continuing Lumenier's tradition of creating some of the lightest racing motors on the market.
Carefully assembled and dynamically balanced to the highest standard in Lumenier's climate controlled facility, the new Lumenier MX2206 motors deploy new glue technology, application robots for even glue distribution, and advanced curing procedures to ensure magnets won't slip -- even under the tremendous demands put on them during drone racing and FPV freestyle events.
- Kv 2450
- Configuration 12N14P
- Windings 9 turn DLRK
- Termination D (Delta)
- Stator Diameter 22mm
- Shaft Diameter 3mm
- Motor Dimension 27x18mm
- Weight 28g (with wires)
- Idle Current @12.6v (Io) 0.76 A
- Cells (LiPo) 2-4S
- Max Continuous Current (A) 60s 22A
- Max Burst Current <10s 32A
- Max Continuous Power (W) 60s 320W
- Max Efficiency Current (2.2-6A) 80%
- Internal Resistance (Rm) 240mΩ
- Motor Wire Length 100mm
- Motor Connection Bare Wire
- 1x Lumenier MX2206-9 2450Kv Motor
- 1x Lumenier M5 Black Aluminum Low Profile Lock Nut (CW)
- 4x M3x5 Button head screws