Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fibre FPV Quadcopter
The Lumenier carbon fibre QAV180 airframe. A rigid, light, and fast FPV racer and acrobat. The Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fibre FPV Quadcopter airframe is Lumenier's smallest FPV quad kit to date.
Availability: In stock
The Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fibre FPV Quadcopter airframe is Lumenier's smallest FPV quad kit to date. It is designed around 4" props and 1806/220X size motors with 2300kv and up. The assembled kit containing Carbon Fibre Plates, Power Distribution Board and all hardware weighs in at only 85g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g.
Like it's popular 'big brother', the Lumenier QAV250, the QAV180 utilizes high quality 3K carbon fibre that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV180 is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a 26mm FPV camera like the HS1177 or HS1180 at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras such as the CC1333-B at a fixed 20 degree angle.
The airframe is designed to support both 3s or 4s lipo setups and can comfortably carry a 1000mah -- but 1300mah lipos fit as well.
Skitzo flying the QAV180:
- Full 3K Carbon Fibre airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the included XT-60 Lipo pig-tail.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage drop-down (Pololu board not included).
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1000mah 3s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases such as the Lumenier CM-650.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- Included Landing Gear
- Airframe: 85g (with PDB and hardware), 90g with included Landing Gear.
- AUW: The QAV180 is flown with an AUW of 250-275g depending on motor choice (includes all flight electronics and FPV gear, but without Lipo or HD camera).
- 1x QAV180 carbon fibre airframe, board camera mount, 26mm camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Lumenier 4Power Power distribution board + set of 6mm stand offs
- 1x XT-60 Pig-Tail and silicone grommet
- 1x set of 10mm aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 4" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap