Lumenier RX5GR 5.8G AV Receiver with Raceband (SMA)
This is the Lumenier RX5GR 5.8G A/V FPV Receiver. The RX5GR keeps it super simple for the FPV flier with auto search functionality, easy press buttons, LCD readout, a wide voltage input and 32CH on the 5.8GHz band including the Raceband frequencies!
Availability: Out of stock
This is the Lumenier RX5GR 5.8G A/V FPV Receiver. The RX5GR keeps it super simple for the FPV flier with auto search functionality, easy press buttons, LCD readout, a wide voltage input and 32CH on the 5.8GHz band including the Raceband frequencies! The unit is small in size and very lightweight, so it is easy to travel with. The RX5GR comes with a 5.8GHz antenna, A/V cable and power cable with female JST plug.
The RX5GR has 32 channels and includes the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier and ImmersionRC Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with this receiver.
- 32 channels: Cover F, E, A bands and R (Raceband) bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button with auto search functionality
- LCD channel display
- Small sized and light weight
- Receiver frequency: 5658-5925MHz
- SMA Antenna connector
- Optionally power the unit via a USB plug (5v)
- Receiving frequency: ISM 5658-5925MHz 32 CH
- Operating voltage: +7.0V~+24.0V
- Supply current: <130mA/12V DC
- Video output level: 1V±0.2Vp-p/75Ω
- Audio output level: 0.5 ~ 2.0Vp-p/10KΩ
- Outputs: 1x AV Output
- TV system: PAL/NTSC/SECAM (AUTO)
- Wireless receiver sensitivity: < -95dBm
- Antenna connector: SMA connector
- Weight: 62g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 63x55x16mm
Band & Channel Frequency Table:
| Band 1
|| FS / IRC
| Band 2
|| Lumenier / DJI
| Band 3
|| Bosecam A
| Band 4
- 1x Receiving unit (RX) RX5GR
- 1x 5.8GHz Antenna (2db)
- 1x Audio / Video cable
- 1x Power cable with JST connector
- Press and hold Search button for 2 seconds to start the auto search.
- Press Search button once to cycle through saved Search channels.
- Press Band/CH button once to change channel.
- Push and hold Band/CH button for 2 seconds to change band.