Lumenier TX5GPro Mini 25mW 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter with Power Switch (SMA)
The Lumenier TX5GPro Mini 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for FPV racing. The new Pro series of transmitters feature a RF toggle switch, meaning you can power on your aircraft without broadcasting your FPV signal.
Availability: In stock
The Lumenier TX5GPro Mini 25mW 5.8GHz 32CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for FPV racing. The new Pro series of transmitters feature a RF toggle switch, meaning you can power on your aircraft without broadcasting your FPV signal. Now you can get the benefit of an easy to use press button transmitter combined with the peace of mind that you won't interfere with other FPV signals when powering on your aircraft while on the ground! To start the RF transmission simply power your TX and then press and hold the function button for 2 seconds. A green LED will indicate that the TX transmitter is actively broadcasting. In addition the Pro series includes a new and upgraded on-board 5v regulator. This new regulator can handle the high current spikes generated by newer ESCs that have aggressive braking enabled.
The lower 25mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The TX5GPro has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The TX5GPro features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 7.5g!
- 32 channels: Covers 4 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras (New upgraded voltage regulator)
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 25mW power output
- Transmitting distance > ~500m (open area)
- SMA Antenna connector
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 28V
- Supply current: 70 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector:SMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection:
-> Press and hold button for 2 seconds to toggle RF power output.
-> Press button once to change Channel.
-> Double press button to change Band.
Frequency and channel table:
| Band 1
|| FS / IRC
| Band 2
|| Lumenier / DJI
| Band 3
|| Bosecam A
| Band 4
Compatible with Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV receivers within the same frequency range.
- 1 x Transmitting unit (VTX) TX5GPro
- 1 x Antennas (2db)
- 1 x Power / video cable
- Locking connector, female JST for voltage in, female servo plug for video and 5v out.
Never turn on your transmitter without an antenna connected! Doing so can cause irreparable damage and as such we cannot accept returns on any transmitter damaged in this way.
We strongly advise you to make yourself aware of any laws related to radio transmission power and to adhere to them completely. You may need to use an attenuator to lower the transmission power of your module to conform with these laws.