HUBOSD8 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 46*36mm & 4 layers PCB. It is a multifunctional HUB with PDB, BEC 5V/2A &12V/500mA, Current sensor 140A, STOSD8. It is specially made for the mini FPV Quad. The BEC 12V is linear regulator, no LC Filter needed. Built-in STOSD8 can support Plug & Play, no complicated settings needed.
- Input: 3-6S (9-26V DC)
- 1 Battery input & 4 ESC outputs
- 4 pairs 5V LED light outputs
- Regulated 5V & 12V outputs
- LED power indicators (5V & 12V outputs)
- Low voltage alarm setting indicators
- Dimensions: 46x36x6mm
- Weight: 9g
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm square spacing (Naze32, CC3D, etc.)
- 2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
- 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 2x BEC 12V outputs.
- Camera signal & Gnd pads, Video Transmitter Signal & Gnd pads
- 1x Serial port (RX, TX, G)
- Dimensions: 46x36x4mm, Weight: 8.5g
- Mounting holes 30.5mm square spacing,Φ3mm
- Continuous current: 30A per output Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 35A per output
- 140A Current Sensor
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
- Continuous current: 500mA@16V IN, 400mA@20V IN
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- If the battery is 3S LiPo, Output voltage=3S LiPo voltage - 1V
- Matek HUBOSD eco H-Type
- Nylon mounting fixtures