The INVADER antenna is a small compact receiving patch that packs outstanding performance when paired up with a circular polarised clover skew style transmitter antenna.
Real world results: Range in excess of 1Mile (1.6km) and 150m behind. Tested with a 200mW Vtx
Reduced multipath propagation compared to 360 degree skew style receiving antenna’s.
- Circular Polarized for left or right hand
- Spironet Compatible
- Compact low profile design on your goggles
- Designed for goggles or base stations
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
- Gain: 6.5 dBi
- Beam Width: 150° at -7db, 120° at -5db, 90° at -3db
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles)
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 16mm
- Weight: 11grams