Mobius To GoPro Form Factor Conversion Case for Gimbal Mounting
Ideal if you have a Mobius and want to use a GoPro compatible gimbal. Also great if you don't want to risk damaging your GoPro and want to use a Mobius instead.
Availability: Out of stock
The Mobius ActionCam has made a huge splash in the RC community, providing some of the best HD video content as well as being one of the best FPV source video cameras, all at an amazing price. Unfortunately the accessory market has been slow to respond and many gimbals and pan-and-tilt systems are geared towards mounting the GoPro.
This conversion case eliminates the problem, allowing you to mount your Mobius anywhere a GoPro is designed to be mounted. Even if you already have a GoPro but would prefer not to risk damaging it, this allows you to use the less expensive Mobius with your existing mounting hardware.
Also included is a small Phillips screwdriver which is essential for disassembling the Mobius ActionCam.
- Strong composite construction
- Allows the Mobius to be used in a GoPro specific gimbal
- No functionality is lost
- Reuses the Mobius heatsink and buttons
- Includes all necessary hardware and 65mm lens module extension cable
- Size: 59.5mm x 40.9mm x 20.6mm (Same as a GoPro Hero 3 series)
- 1x Mobius To GoPro Form Factor Conversion Case
- 1x Small Phillips screwdriver
NOTE: Neither the Mobius ActionCam or the GoPro are included with this product. This is a conversion case only.
The brands GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro Inc.