Ublox 8 Small 72 Channel GPS and GLONASS Receiver Module For iNAV
Slightly larger than our tiny GPS / GLONASS module, this 72 channel GPS receiver module also features flash memory, a more sensitive antenna and status LEDs. Perfect for a compact multirotor setup with telemetry data, waypoint flight and return to home functionality.
Availability: Out of stock
Slightly larger than our tiny GPS module, this 72 channel GPS / GLONASS receiver module also features flash memory, a more sensitive antenna and status LEDs. Perfect for a compact multirotor setup with telemetry data, waypoint flight and return to home functionality.
The module features a built-in battery, flash memory for persistant configuration changes, built-in high gain LNA and the ability to track up to 50 satellites using both GPS & GLONASS simultaneously.
The professional U-Center configuration utility which is supported by Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/CE can be used to configure and test the module whilst displaying real-time graphical details.
An ideal way to mount this GPS module is with a foam pad, please see the related items below.
** No need for manual configuration - just select a baud rate and Ublox in iNav and it will be automatically configured **
- Industry Standard 25x25x4mm high sensitivity GPS/GLONASS antenna
- UART/TTL 232 optional interfaceKDS 0.3PPM using high precision TCXO
- Built in SQI Flash
- Built in RTC crystal
- Built in LNA low-noise signal amplifier
- Position update rate Single GNSS up to 18 Hz Concurrent GNSS up to 10 Hz
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN) Hybrid Engine
- Main chip: UBLOX 8
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5V
- 2D plane : <2.5m [ average ]
- 2D plane : <2m [ average ] , there DGPS auxiliary .
- Drift : <0.02m / s
- Timing Accuracy : 30ns
- Reference coordinate system : WGS-84
- Maximum altitude: 50,000 m
- Maximum speed : 500m / s
- Acceleration : <4g
- Tracking sensitivity :-167dBm
- Acquisition sensitivity :-164dBm
- Cold Start Time : 27s [ average ]
- Hot start time : 2s [ average ]
- Recapture Time : 0.1s [ average ]
- Operating temperature: 30C to +80 C
- Length: 28mm
- Width: 28mm
- Height: 8.6mm
- Weight: ~13g
- 1 x Ublox 8 Small GPS Receiver Module
- 1 x Molex 6-pin connector w/150mm wire
ENABLE: high / float = ON ; low = OFF (not needed with Naze32)
RX: Receive (3.3V logic)
TX: Transmit (3.3V logic)
VCC: 3.3 - 5V DC, 35mA
PPS: Pulse Per Second (PPS) (not needed with Naze32)