** These are official Airbot Asgard32 Boards, purchased directly from Airbot. They are not cheap clones that the majority of other shops sell. **
The Airbot Asgard32 is an all in one (AIO) Flight Controller and four 35A BLHELI_32 ESCs (which support telemetry) on one PCB. The Asgard32 also includes an OSD, Current sensor & BEC. Because of the level of integration these boards are ideal for mini quad builds, you can power the entire board from a 3S-4S battery so no PDB is needed!
The Airbot Asgard32 uses a new Betaflight Target supporting 6 uarts.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
- MPU6000 Over SPI Bus
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plugin (3-4S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck), Max 2A
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode(Betaflight OSD)
- Incl. Baro BMP280
- 4x BLHELI32 ESC onboard (4in1)
- 6x UARTs
- Airbot Asgard32 All in one flight controller / 4in1 esc