Airbot Asgard V2 AIO Flight Controller
The Airbot Asgard V2 is an all in one (AIO) Flight Controller and four BLHELI_S ESCs on one PCB. The Asgard also includes an OSD, SD Card, Current sensor & BEC.
Availability: Out of stock
** These are official Airbot Asgard Boards, not cheap clones that the majority of other shops sell. **
The Airbot Asgard is an all in one (AIO) Flight Controller and four 24A BLHELI_S ESCs on one PCB. The Asgard also includes an OSD, SD Card, Current sensor & BEC. Because of the level of integration these boards are ideal for 3" quad builds, you can power the entire board from a 2S-4S battery so no PDB is needed!
The 4in1 ESC board supports DSHOT, use J_H_15 firmware and the FC uses the OMNIBUSF4SD target
*ESC tested under 3-4S, 2308 Motor 2300KV with 5045x3 props The actual current depends on the frame and air flow.
- SPI Gyro MPU6000
- On-Board OSD (controllered by Betaflight, FC over SPI bus)
- MicroSD Blackbox
- F4 Processor (F405)
- 5v1a SBEC
- Built-in Current Sensor
- 4x 24A BLHELI_S ESC(DSHOT Ready)*
- 2x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
- Fixed some hardware issues from early user feedback
- Added 2x UART port pin-outs (UART1 and UART6)
- Added Buzzer pins
- Video input and output pins
- RGB LED pins added
- Airbot Asgard V2 All in one flight controller/esc