Airbot Omnibus F4 Flight Controller
The Airbot Omnibus F4 V6 is a new generation AIO Flight control for FPV, based on F405 MCU, using F405 MCU controls OSD over SPI bus in DMA mode,
Availability: In stock
** These are official Airbot Omnibus F4 V6 boards, not cheap clones that the majority of other shops sell. These boards include a barometer making them a great choice for iNAV **
OMNIBUS F4's upgrade version, using F405 instead of F303, could run faster loop time.
Classic OMNIBUS design, using F4 MCU controls OSD over SPI bus, compare the first version, we added BMP280 as barometer and SD Card supports.
New version has an 8 pin JST-SH 1.0 Socket, which makes it much easier to connect a 4in1 ESC by one cable.
On v5, we added jumpers for Current source select, please read the manual and set the jumper before using the FC.
On V6 omnibus there is a new firmware target (OMNIBUSF4FW) - after flashing the new firmware go to the CLI and type "set gyro_to_use = second" , and save to get the IMU working. 5x UART Ports, 5V 1A and 8V BEC for FPV camera
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight/INAV Firmware
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- 8 Pin JST SH socket for 4in1 connection
- 6PWM output (1-4Pinheaders and Sh1.0 Plug, 5-6 as Pinheaders)
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm
- 5V1A BEC on board(3-6s), 8V BEC for Camera
- 5 Uarts
- Barometer BMP280
- SPI Sensor MPU6000
- SDCard slot
- Airbot Omnibus F4 V6 (No Cables/Pins)
- Instruction Sheet