Airbot Omnibus F4 Pro Corner Flight Controller
The Omnibus F4 Pro Corner flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop
Availability: In stock
** These are official Airbot Omnibus F4 Pro Corner boards, not cheap clones that the majority of other shops sell. **
** These are the latest version without gyro issues - Jan 2018 **
The Omnibus F4 Pro Corner flight controller uses the ICM20608 over SPI for the best possible flight performance. With onboard damping box, the ICM20608 runs perfectly under 32k Gyro loop. Also onboard is a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the BetaFlight integrated OSD.
Omnibus F4 Pro Corner supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, built in Current Sensor and Power Filter too.
The onboard PDB is tweaked by using 12-Layer PCB design. There is only 0.2-0.5 mohm internal resistance from input to each output pads
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware(supported from v3.2)
- ICM20608 Over SPI Bus in damping box.
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plug in (3-6S)
- Suports 5V 1A BEC output(Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode(Betaflight OSD)
- Built in Current sensor
- Built in Professional level PDB
- Built in LC filter for Camera power(max 800ma)
- Built in Barometer
- ESC Telemetry Ready - pads on each corner on the PDB
- Airbot Omnibus F4 Pro Corner (No Header Pins/Cables)
- Instruction Sheet