BDI Digidapter For DJI HD FPV Goggles
The BDI Digidapter enabled analogue FPV receivers to be installed on the DJI HD FPV Goggles.
Availability: Out of stock
The BDI (British Drone Industries) Digidapter is a plug & play adapter to enable the DJI Digital FPV Goggles to have an analogue FPV receiving module installed.
Compatible with existing modules
The Digidapter is compatible with existing analog modules. Featuring a standard 9 pin header for use with the TBS Fusion, Foxxer Wildfire, Rapid Fire, True D-X, Eachine Pro58, and more..
Plug & Play No Solder Solution
Installation takes less than a minute, and mounts quickly and easily to the front of your DJI Digital FPV Goggles. Including Optional solder points for a cable free solution.
** Images for illustration only, they show the product mounted **
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S (DC5.5x2.1mm)
- Internal Voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
- Output Voltage: 2S-4S (DC 5.5x2.1mm)
- Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
- Including third-party receivers: Realacc, Furious, etc.
- Signal output: standard audio / video
- Power Switch
- Dimension: 48x28x12mm
- Weight: 10g (without extension cable)
- 1 x Digidapter Faceplate
- 1 x Analog Video cable
- 1 x Dual DC/DC Male to Single DC Female Split Cable
- 1 x Allen Key
- 2 x 12mm Cap Head Bolts