BetaFPV 1S LiPo/LiHV Charger Board
The BetaFPV 1S LiHV/LiPo charger board with XT60 connector is suitable for charging upto 6 individual 1S cells at once.
Availability: Out of stock
The BetaFPV 1S LiHV/LiPo charger board with XT60 connector is suitable for charging upto 6 individual 1S cells at once. The charger features a selector switch on each input to switch between LiHV and LiPO. Plug in a 3S or 4S liPo with an XT60 connector and you can charge dozens of 1s packs in the field. When you connect a discharged 1s battery to the charger, the corresponding ports LED light will turn red until the battery is fully charged. Once charged, the LED will turn green and you can remove your 1s battery and fly!
- Charge 1S Lipo batteries (4.2V) and HV Lipo batteries (4.35V) together on the same board with a user selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3s or 4s) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 pcs batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. - Individual charging per ports, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
- Weight: 36g
- Dimensions: 75x42x17mm
- Input: 3s - 4s Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8v (3s), 14.4v (4s)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400 milliamps
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for HV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- Ports: Picoblade 1.25, JST-PH2.0 (cannot use both simultaneously on each port)
Note: Ports are numbered 1-6. Do not put more than one battery on a single port. For example: do not insert one battery on the Picoblade 1.25 plug and another on the same port with the PH 2.0 plug.
- 1 x BetaFPV 1S LiPo/LiHV Charger Board
IMPORTANT: Never charge batteries unattended! Constant supervision is required as batteries can be dangerous when mishandled. We recommend charging your batteries inside a protective charging bag well away from anything combustable.