BetaFPV Beta75X 75mm 3S Whoop (HD-DVR) (Crossfire)
BetaFPV Beta75X 75mm 3S Whoop is a high performance indoor/outdoor drone with HD camera (Turtle V2) and TBS Crossfire receiver.
Availability: In stock
The Beta75X 3S Whoop drone has finally been released! Smaller then the 85x with a 75mm frame. Powerful performance on 3S with 1103 8000KV motors. Updated FC/ESC board with F4 2-4S AIO 12A FC.This HD-DVR version comes with a Caddx Turtle V2 fitted and TBS Crossfire Receiver.
- Beta75X starts a new era of 3S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41) firmware, everyone can fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- With the real-time FPV feed
- Durable and light frame is customised for the Beta75X. A total weight of 57.4g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 3S battery.
- The whole drone needs no soldering or tinkering. Customized 1103 8000KV motors with cable connectors, provide powerful thrust on 3S.
- 300mAh 3S high rate battery is recommended by default (Not Included)
- Weight: 57.4g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 8000KV motor with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: CADDX Turtle V2 HD
- FPV Camera Canopy: Canopy for Beta75X(FPV)
- Receiver Option: TBS Crossfire
- Frame: Beta75X Frame
- Recommend Battery: 300mAh 3S 45C Battery (Not included)
- 1 x Beta75X 3S BNF Whoop Quadcopter (HD-DVR Version) with TBS Crossfire receiver
** Batteries NOT included (XT30 connector required), 3S 300mAh 45C+ recommended **