BetaFPV Beta85X 85mm 2S-3S Whoop (HD-DVR) (Crossfire)
The Beta85X is lightweight, fast, 2S-3S compatible whoop drone. This model comes fitted with a HD-DVR (Caddx Turtle V2) and TBS Crossfire RX.
Availability: In stock
The Beta85X is lightweight, fast, 2S-3S compatible whoop drone. The FC features an MPU6000 Gyro and a fast F4 processor. The FC features on onboard OSD and support smart audio for control of the VTX. The 4in1 ESC with BLHeli_32 firmware is 2S-3S (3S recommended) compatible and supports upto DSHOT 1200. The 4in1 ESC supports 16A continuous and 25A bursts. This HD-DVR version comes with a Caddx Turtle V2 fitted and TBS crossfire RX.
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro in racing or freestyle.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware. This is also the first 2" BNF drone that come with BLHeli-32 ESC.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. Except the traditional carbon fiber frame, another choice of plastic frame for your 2" props drone.
- Ready made drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customised lightest 1105 6000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 450-650mAh 3S high rate battery is recommend by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable
- Caddx Turtle V2 Camera HD-DVR Camera
- Long range TBS Crossfire Receiver
- Weight: 58g (without battery)
- Motors: 1105 6000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Caddx Turtle V2 HD-DVR
- Receiver Option: TBS Crossfire RX
- Frame: Beta85X Frame
- 5.8G VTX antenna: Customized Lumenier AXII antenna
- Battery strap fits for micro 3S
- 1 x Beta85X 2-3S (3S recommended) BNF Whoop Quadcopter (HD-DVR Version) with TBX Crossfire RX
** Batteries NOT included (XT30 connector required), 3S recommended **