BetaFPV Beta85X 85mm 4S Whoop (4K)
The Beta85X 4k is lightweight, fast, 4S compatible whoop drone with 4K recording CADDX Tarsier camera.
Availability: Out of stock
The Beta85X 4K is lightweight, fast, 4S compatible whoop drone. The FC features an MPU6000 Gyro and a fast F4 processor. The FC is the upgraded F4 V2 and features on onboard OSD and support smart audio for control of the VTX. The 4in1 ESC with BLHeli_32 firmware is 4S compatible and supports upto DSHOT 1200. The 4in1 ESC supports 16A continuous and 25A bursts. The camera is a CADDX Tarsier 4K camera supporting 4K 30fps recordings to SD card.
** No Receiver included. FRSKY XM, XM+, R-XSR or Crossfire Nano all suitable **
- F4 V2 FC board has added extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- High performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD). Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable.
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board which have a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Equiped with a 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for protecting ESC board, reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
- Installed with Caddx Tarsier 4K camera with ND8 fliter which supports APP setting and switchable resolution setting of 4K, 2.7k, 1440P, 1080P.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed. Motor comes with cable connectors.
- Durable and light frame. To increase its stability, we added carbon fibre brace. The whole drone requires no soldering.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default.
- Weight: 88.6g (without battery)
- F405 V2 Flight Controller and 16A BLHeli_32 ESC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: 2" 4-Blades Props
- Camera: CADDX Tarsier 4K
- Canopy: Canopy for Tarsier 4K camera
- Receiver option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire / PNP
- Recommend battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G FPV antenna
- Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery
- 1 x Beta85X 4K 4S BNF Whoop Quadcopter (FPV Version)
** Batteries NOT included (XT30 connector required), 4S 450 recommended **