BetaFPV Beta95X DJI HD 4S Whoop (FrSky)
Beta95X is the smallest and lightest whoop drone with HD digital VTX in the world.
Availability: Out of stock
Beta95X is the smallest and lightest whoop drone with HD digital VTX in the world. The wheelbase is only 100mm and the weight is 110g without battery. Even small and light enough, but the performance doesn't decrease. With 2.5" 3-blades propellers, 1106 motors and 16A BLHeli_32 ESC, the drone could do all the acrobatic motions smoothly, like dive and power loop.
- Beta95X whoop platform is designed for FPV drones can need take heavy weight, like 30g Caddx Vista. Which the new whoop platform, it pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level.
- With the high performance STM32F051K66 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD), faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- 1106 4500KV motors will give you extreme power and speed to fly on 4S. Motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 110g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Frame: Beta95X Frame
- Motors: 1106 4500KV with connector
- Props: Gemfan 2540 3-Blades Props
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ (EU LBT)
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Vista
- Flight time: 4min - 5min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- BetaFPV Beta95X DJI HD 4S Whoop (FrSky EU LBT)
- Spare Props
** Batteries NOT included (XT30 connector required), 4S recommended **