BetaFPV Meteor 75 Whoop (Crossfire)
The BetaFPV Meteor 75 is a 1S whoop suitable for flying indoors and outdoors.
Availability: Out of stock
The BetaFPV Meteor 75 is a 1S whoop suitable for flying indoors and outdoors. The 1102 18000KV motors and BT2 batteries provide pilots with plenty of power. This model comes complete with a TBS Crossfire Receiver.
- Meteor75 is the first generation whoop powered by brand-new BT2.0 connector 450mAh battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compare with initial PH2.0 connector
- The power system uses the latest 1102 18000KV motors and 40mm 3-blade props, which provides pilots stronger experience of a powerful indoor and outdoor flight
- 1102-18000KV motors paired with durable ball bearings for increasing flight time/performance and low maintenance, while it adopts a PCB connector to allow you repair it easier once it's disconnected
- Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide more stable and powerful 9A continuous current
- Comes with an injection molding canopy, more durable and weighs only 1.5g
- The package comes with BT2.0 450mAh 1S lipo and BT2.0-PH2.0 adapter cable. The adapter cable is convenient for charging BT2.0 battery with your stock PH2.0 charger.
- FC & ESC: F4 1-2S AIO Brushless FC
- Frame: Beta75 Pro 2 Whoop Frame
- Motors: 1102 18000KV motor
- Props: 40mm 3-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- Flight time: 3-4min
- Weight: 28.7g (without battery)
- BetaFPV Meteor 75 Whoop (FrSky) (1S)
- 1x BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C Battery
- 1x BT2.0 to PH2 battery charging adapter cable
- TBS Crossfire Receiver