The BrainFPV Radix 2 Power Board 30x30 is a companion to the 20x20 Radix 2 Flight Controller. This PB (power board) has been designed to handle a lot of power. This board can handle up to 8s (35V) input voltage and up to 160 A constant current / 220 A burst current. The Radix 2 flight controller stacks directly onto it and is plug and play using the included cables.
NOTE: The Radix 2 PB is NOT plug and play with the original Radix (F4 Based) flight controller. It can be used with the Radix, but it requires the removal of the 'PWR wire' from the connector. Please refer to manual for how to do so.
- Plug-and-play with RADIX 2 flight controller using included 10-pin cable
- Up to 8S (35 V) battery voltage support
- Designed to handle 160 A (220 A burst) total current to motors
- Integrated current sensor (current scale: 100, 10 mV / A)
- Integrated LC filter for clean power to flight controller
- Integrated 5 V / 2 A voltage regulator. Can be switched to 10V for powering a camera or a digital FPV system
- Size: 49 x 49 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 15g
- BrainFPV RADIX 2 Power Board