Introducing the latest development in F4 AIO flight controllers. CL Racing F4S designed by Cheng Lin.
There are rumors that the designer, Cheng Lin, spent months in complete isolation working on this design atop Tibetan mountains in California. When he returned, he had a long beard, dirty toe nails and nothing but rags for clothes. But he was also wearing a big smile. To this day, Cheng has not once discussed his moments in isolation. Seems imminent he is preparing for another hiatus. We certainly can expect to see great designs from him in the future as the hobby evolves, just like this one.
** These are the latest version - v1.4 **
** IMPORTANT: These boards have specific warranty conditions set by the manufacturer (not us), please see the bottom of the page **
- LiPo Input: 2-6S (5V-30V)
- Power rail: 3.3v,5v,9v,vbat
- 132A ( MAX display ) Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- 6 layer 2oz Copper PCB
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- Full SD Card socket
- Build in 5V BEC 2A
- Build-in User selectable 9v or 5v 2A Filtered BEC For camera and VTX
- Dedicated Camera setting control pads along with camera power signal pads
- Dedicated VTX connection with along with TX4 for easy connect and control VTX
- Build in Betaflight OSD
- 4 UARTS + USB (UART1 , UART3 ,UART4, UART6 ) (Pinout TX1, TX4,RX4, TX6,RX6 )
- 5V LED strip output
- 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- Support RX : Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted ,Satellite RX, Ibus,TBS Crossfire
- Dedicated hardware inverted connect to UART3 for smartport telemetry
- 4 in 1 esc socket with external current sensor input
- Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
- CL Racing F4S Flight Controller
- JST Cable
- 4x Rubber Vibration Isolation Grommets
Armattans Warranty Wording:-
We do not accept or consider claims after 7 days from after the customer receives the product. Customers are expected to test to make sure their electronics are in good working order within this 7 days and does not extend beyond the product being DOA when received.
If the customer is within the 7 days and feels they have a claim, they MUST submit a proof of purchase and close up photos of the product with all the connections made and both sides so we may inspect the connections and the quality of the soldering. The customer must also submit a video that shows the issue. Claims without these details will not even be considered and will be denied. We have found that roughly 98% of all customer claims on electronics are, in fact, due to user error (crashing, incorrect connections, or poor soldering skills etc). There are occasionally valid claims but they are extremely rare.