Seppuku integrates a full-graphic On-Screen Display with high-speed processing and a complete set of modern sensors. The software the flight controller runs is called dRonin.
- 10 degrees of sensor freedom: Gyro, Accel, Compass, Barometer
- Super Secret Bosch BMI160, ST LIS3MDL, Bosch BMP280
- On-chip graphical processor for advanced, customizable OSD
- Receivers supported: PPM, SUMD, SBUS, Spektrum (5V / 3.3V jumper available), many others
- On-board RGB LED and expansion port for more LEDs
- 5 UARTs including receiver port; one Flexi-Port (UART or I2C)
- On-Board Buzzer Driver
- Standard 30.5x30.5mm mount (36x36mm board)
- Open-Source Multi-platform Software (dRonin)
- PCBs are produced and assembled in Quebec, Canada. Designed in California.
- 1x DTF Sepukku Flight Controller
- Battery Strap
- Mounting Hardware
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accept any returns after the board has been soldered/modified. Please test the board (via USB) BEFORE soldering the header pins on.