Emax BabyHawk R Race 3" BNF
The brand new improved Emax BabyHawk R 3" BNF (Racing Edition).
Availability: Out of stock
The brand new improved Emax BabyHawk R (Racing Edition) 3" Bind & Fly. An upgraded version of the BabyHawk, featuring brushless motors with 2" quad blade props, new improved carbon fibre frame and plastic canopy with adjustable camera positions.
- High Speed power system featuring RS1106 and the Avan Micro
- FC/ESC AIO - Mini Magnum Tower
- 136mm Carbon Fiber Frame
- Only weighs 86.42 grams
- Customizable Shell Canopy with adjustable camera positions
- Pre-tuned Betaflight Firmware for optimized flight performance
- OSD integrated with Low-Voltage detection
- 40 Channel 5.8g VTX switchable 25/200mw
- Compatible with EMAX Transmitter/Goggles/Accessories
- Utilizes Micro CCD Sensor Camera
- Accepts 3-4 cell LiPo batteries - XT30 connector
- EMAX Tiny Receiver (Compatible with FRSKY D8 Mode)
-Light weight carbon fiber frame with impact resistant plastic canopy
-Strong 3mm arms with lower profile arms to reduce drag.
-Integrated flight controller vibration dampening system for a smoother and more locked in feeling flights
- Powered by the new Magnum Mini tower system with F3 FC + 4 in 1 12A BLHELI S ESC 3-4s
- Betaflight Firmware 3.2.X with comes pre tuned at the factory for optimized flight performance
- Class leading Emax RS1106 4500kv brushless motors paired with the new Avan 2” quad blade propeller for maximum speed and control.
- 650TVL Micro CCD camera with tuned profiles for different light condition. CCD is preferred by more pilots over CMOS for its better handling of high contrast lighting and resistance to “jello” in your flight video.
- Canopy has adjustable camera positions so pilot can tune for track speed and size.
- 40 Channel 5.8g VTX with LED info display and switchable transmission power from 25/200mw
- Linear antenna
- Emax BabyHawk R (Race Edition) 3" Micro FPV Quad
- Spare Props
- OSD board
Requires Battery to complete