FlightClub PROton-R Skeleton 5" Race Frame
The FlightClub PROton-R Skeleton Hybrid is an extremely well designed 5" race frame.
Availability: In stock
The FlightClub PROton-R Skeleton Hybrid frames is the result of over the past 3 years of designing frames and feedback from some of the fastest pilots in the world.
The PROton-R is the evolution of an already great race frame, the original PROton, into a frame that puts it in it’s own class. FPV racing is hard enough. The last thing you need to think about is a frame with shortcomings. The PROton-R is a frame you can count on so you can focus on winning races.
** Frame comes with a red nucleus plate, not silver as per images **
- Designed for 30×30 components (see Neutron-R for a 20×20 frame)
- Nucleus Plate – CNC 7075 Milled aluminum plate
- Threaded holes for arms, flight controller and front accessory (crossfire mount)
- Hybrid geometry (front SX, rear X)
- Channel slots in the aluminum plate for the arms
- 1 screw arm swap
- Double accessory slots on the top plate for GoPro and Airbender turtle stick.
- Dead X flight controller placement
- Chamfered and countersunk holes on the bottom plate
- 5mm T700 carbon arms
- Approximately 79g, 5mm Hybrid SX Skeleton
PROton-R vs PROton
- Stronger 4.5mm nucleus plate vs 3mm
- built in arm channels in the nucleus plate (no more arm movement)
- 1 screw arm replacement vs 2
- 4 threaded holes instead of Butter Mounts
- 5mm arms vs 4.5mm
- front standoffs moved forward 3mm (more room between camera and stack)
- double accessory slot in top plate (HD camera mount and Airbender)
- Neutron-R and PROton-R use the same arms, camera mounts, antenna mounts, HD camera mounts and Airbender
The hype is real! Hybrid geometry is running stretched X on the front and longer true X arms in the rear. This makes the frame incredibly confident inspiring and smooth in the turns.
The channels for the arms in the Nucleus plate is designed for SX up front and X in the rear.
Base PROton-R will include the following:
1 – Nucleus CNC Aluminum Plate
1 – 2mm chamfered, countersunk bottom CF Plate
4 – 5mm Arms
4 – M3x20mm Button head screws (for flight controller stack)
6 – M3x10mm Flat Head Hex screws (arm screws)
4 – M3 Nylon nuts
4 – Butter Mounts (can be used as spacers)
1- Ultralite TPU VTX SMA antenna mount
1 – FlightClub Velcro Strap
1 – FlightClub Sticky Battery Pad
Skeleton Mode will include the Base PROton above plus:
1 – 2mm CF top plate
4 – 25mm Black Standoffs
2 – TPU Camera mount adapters for Micro Camera
8 – M3x8mm button head hex screws