PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED BY DPD COURIER, PLEASE SEE OUR SHIPPING PAGE FOR THE COUNTRIES THIS COVERS. PLEASE NOTE, IT COMES WITH A UK 3 PIN 240V POWER SUPPLY.
PLEASE NOTE: These radios now ship with EU LBT firmware which allows D16(EU LBT), D8 (when openTX is updated) & LR12 mode.
** We are an authorised FRSKY Dealer, purchase direct and offer full warranty/repairs **
The Taranis X9D plus special edition comes with a range of upgrades pre-installed, including the M9 hall sensor gimbals, custom hydro dipped shell, custom special edition stick ends and a detachable SMA antenna connector.
When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS Plus sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability, they now offer their first full transmitter system.
The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., just about anything can be programed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or BNF’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community, a ergonomic case with ultra-smooth smooth ball bearing gimbals and a large backlit LCD with a included aluminum case and battery pack. You have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
PLEASE NOTE: This item does not include a bundled radio receiver. Please see the related items for a compatible model for 250 sized quads.
Special Edition Upgrades:
- M9 Hall Sensor Gimbals
- Customised Aluminium Gimbal Stick Ends
- Custom Shell (Hydro Dipped Shell)
- Detachable SMA Antenna
- Upgrades Switches
- Plastic Gimbal Protectors
- Full Telemetry RSSI alarms (warns you of signal reception problems)
- Haptic Feedback - vibration
- 16 channels (32 channels when combined with an external XJT module)
- 60 model memories
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Voice or custom sound alerts
- USB and SD card slot for system expansion
- Long range system capable of up to 2 times the range of current 2.4 systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- Large 212 X 64 backlit LCD screen (2 backlight color options)
- Configurable real-time data logging
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Selectable flight mode (1, 2, 3, or 4) Ships in Mode 2, Throttle on left stick.
- 2 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
- Trims - Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
- Standard trainer jack
- ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 60MHz
- Integrates with CompanionTX – a FREE computer program that is a transmitter setup buddy. CompanionTX (Windows/Mac/Linux) is used to set-up models with the wizard, save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup.
- USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, R/W to the microSD card and integrate with CompanionTX
- Taranis X9D "Plus" Mode 2 (Throttle on left) Special Edition - Carbon Fibre Effect
- UK Charger (see related items for EU chargers)
- 2000mAh Battery
- Neck strap
- EPA Bag
NOTE: This transmitter ships with a UK mains charger - if you need an EU mains charger, please see the related items