FrSky Archer SR6 ACCESS Receiver With Stabiliser
FRSKY Archer SR6 6 channel receiver with gyro-stabiliser.
Availability: In stock
The FRSKY Archer SR6 are gyro-stabilized receivers with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, they have 6 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features multiple flight modes and configuration methods. They support full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas it guarantees optimal antenna-reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the SR6 can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with an SBUS port.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades and increased range and telemetry performance, the SR6 now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port/F.Port 2.0 switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
** PLEASE NOTE, This stock is only compatible with FRSKY ACCESS radios. It won't work with multiprotocol radios like the TX16S etc. **
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- Multiple flight modes and configuration methods (LUA & Freelink)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port / F.Port 2.0
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 47.5*20.5*11mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 13g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 6 High-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: ＜60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
- (*Full Range: ＞2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-3.3V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- Archer SR6 Receiver