FrSky D4R-II 4ch (8ch w/CPPM) 2.4Ghz ACCST Receiver (w/ telemetry)
The D4R-II is one of the most affordable and advanced telemetry capable receivers. Paired with a Naze32 flight control board, this receiver takes your multi-rotor to the next level.
Availability: In stock
PLEASE NOTE: This receiver will only work in D8 mode.
FrSKY receivers provide a simple and inexpensive solution for those fliers wishing to enjoy the significant benefits and advantages of interference free 2.4GHz operation.
This FrSKY ACCST 2.4GHz 'D' series (Two-Way - send and receive) receiver is one of a range of telemetry enabled receivers designed and developed by FrSKY to be compatible with FrSKY 'D' series transmitter modules including the: DFT, DJT, DHT and DHT-U.
The two-way system developed by FrSKY provides not only the normal RC control but also a true telemetry system to return measurements from the model to the transmitter. This new capability allows for data such as altitude, GPS location, battery levels, speed, etc. to be transmitted to a telemetry enabled transmitter where it can be represented on an LCD screen in real time to the operator. Never again will you have to wonder whether or not you have enough voltage to keep flying. Being able to monitor voltage will also help you detect a worn out battery pack before it prematurely ends your flight.
In spite of its diminutive size, this D4R-II receiver is packed with features.
It will automatically relay receiver voltage and monitor signal strength to a telemetry enabled transmitter and trigger an audible warning of low voltage or poor reception.
It has one external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port for connection to FrSKY's FSH-01 Sensor Hub. This sensor hub is the heart of FrSKY's telemetry system. It is used to collect and process important flight information and performance data from various sensors (sold separately) installed in the aircraft.
It also has RSSI (PWM) and CPPM outputs. The RSSI output may be used with on-screen display (OSD) systems that are common in FPV vehicles. The CPPM output may be used for FPV aircraft and multi-rotor applications such as tricopters and quadcopters where it is useful for reducing cabling and wiring problems especially in some flybar-less controllers, autopilot systems and homebrew UAV systems.
In essence, the D4R-II provides 4 channels if using the physical connections but offers 8 channel functionality in CPPM mode. Connecting channels 3 and 4 using one of the supplied jumpers will output RSSI (PWM) output on channel 1 and CPPM for CH1~CH8 on channel 2.
Note: If your application demands that you need maximum data throughput on all 8 channels, you are advised to increase the frame size from 18ms to 27ms by upgrading to the latest firmware.
- FrSKY’s Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST) systemgiving a highly reliable link, especially in high interference environments
- Easy to bind and has instant link-up between transmitter and receiver.
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels offer failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Built-in battery voltage sensor
- One external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port (connect to Sensor Hub FSH-01)
- CPPM output for CH1~8 - enabled when channels 3 and 4 pins are connected by a jumper)
- RSSI output (Received Signal Strength Indicator) enabled when channels 3 and 4 pins are connected by a jumper
- Telemetry - Alarm warning on low voltage/poor reception
- Failsafe on all channels
- Low power consumption
- True two-antenna diversity - ideal for carbon fibre models
- Full range (typically 1.5-2.5km)
- Firmware upgradable
- Model: D4R-II
- Pin configuration: end
- Number of channels: 4 (8 with CPPM)
- Modulation: ACCST (Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology)
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Resolution: 11bit (3072)
- Input voltage: 3.5V-10V
- Operating current: 60mA
- Servo frame rate: 18ms for FS Normal Speed Mode, 9ms for HS High Speed Mode
- Antenna length: 145mm (x 2 replaceable)
- Dimensions: 40 x 22.5 x 6mm
- Weight: 5.8g