FrSky R9 Receiver
The FRSKY R9 receiver is a long range 16ch receiver with antenna diversity.
Availability: Out of stock
The FrSky R9is the first FrSky long range system which works in the frequency of 900MHz/868MHz(EU). The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs to so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver which can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
The R9 features 2 flat - PCB style antennas for diversity.
- 868MHZ(EU Version)
- Long Range
- Low latency and high precision
- Support redundancy function
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Battery voltage detection
- With RSSI output
- Compatibility R9 series TX
- Firmware Upgradable Firmware Upgradable
- Dimension 43.3*26.8*13.9mm (L*W*H)
- Weight 15.8g
- Operating Range Up to 10km or above
- Operating Voltage Range DC 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current 100mA@5V
- Number of Channels EU Version (R9M Mode Telemetry 8/8CH NO-telemetry 8/16CH)
- With RSSI Output On Board (marked by P4) Analog 0~3.3V
1x FrSky R9 EU Receiver