FrSky RX4R 4/16CH Receiver with SBUS
The FRSKY RX4R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of the FRSKY X4R. SBUS, CPPM & 4 PWM outputs.
Availability: In stock
If you would like your receiver flashing with a different firmware (for use with different Taranis models) then we can do this for an additional £1.99.
The FRSKY RX4R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of the FRSKY X4R, it features 4 PWM outputs with high precision and low latency. The PWM output latency is 9ms less than that of the X4R in high speed mode. The RX4R also supports the redundancy function, this means you can add another receiver as a back-up in case the first one fails. Last but not least, the FRSKY RX4R and the whole RX-line has a 40% increased operating range compared to the previous X series receivers.
- High sensitivity (40% Increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Higher precision PWM
- Lower latency PWM
- Lower power consumption
- Supports redundancy function
- Smart Port enabled and supports telemetry data transmission
- Battery voltage detection (AIN2 Port)
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 Connector antennas
- PCB protection with the comformal coating craftwork
- Dimension: 18×17×7mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2g / 2.4g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-4CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)