FrSKY RX8R 8CH/16CH Receiver
The FRSKY RX8R receiver outputs 8 PWM channels and all 16 channels on the dedicated SBUS output.
Availability: Out of stock
If you would like your receiver flashing with a different firmware (for use with different Taranis models) then we can do this for an additional Fee.
IMPORTANT: THERE ARE NUMEROUS FIRMWARE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR FRSKY TARANIS RADIOS. YOU MUST SELECT THE RIGHT MODEL OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BIND TO THE RECEIVER.
The FRSKY RX8R receiver outputs 8 PWM channels and all 16 channels on the dedicated SBUS output. The feature set is pretty much the same as the X8R. It also includes a redundancy feature where you can have two receivers linked together.
- Dimensions: 46mm x 27mm x 14mm
- Weight: 12.1g
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)
- Firmware: Upgradeable
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module.
- Supports D8 or D16 mode