FrSky S6R Receiver With Stabilisation
The S6R is a 6 channel receiver with built in 3-axis stabilisation, gyro and accelerometer.
Availability: In stock
If you would like your receiver flashing with a different firmware (for use with different Taranis models) then we can do this for an additional Fee.
The FrSky S6R Receiver is a 6 channel receiver with built in 3-axis stabilisation, gyro and accelerometer. If your Taranis radio system supports it you can update its settings via "Lua" scripts on the transmitter or you can use the FrSky STK USB programming adaptor and configure it on your computer.
- Compatibility FrSky Taranis X9D Plus/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode (EU LBT firmware)
- Model X6R(6CH receiver with built-in 3-axis gyro and 3-axis acceleration)
- Built-in a three-axis gyro and three-axis accelerometer sensor module
- Built-in RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V) on board
- Built-in battery voltage sensor
- Smart Port enabled
- Dimension 47.42*23.84*14.7mm(L*W*H)
- Weight 12.1g
- Operating Range full range
- Operating Voltage Range 4.0~10V
- Operating Current 100mA@5V
- Number of Channels 6CH（1~6CH from conventional channel outputs）
- Measurement Range ±4g
1x FrSky S6R Receiver
1x Adhesive Mounting Pad