FrSky TARANIS Q X7S ACCESS (Carbon Fibre)
FrSky Taranis Q X7S ACCESS features hall sensor gimbals and comes in Carbon Fibre finish.
Availability: In stock
FrSky Taranis Q X7S ACCESS is the upgraded version of the original Taranis Q X7. The Q X7S is available in a Carbon Fibre finish.
The FrSky X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The X7S ACCESS version features Hall-sensor gimbals and the PARA wireless trainer function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- M7 hall sensor gimbals
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- (*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Taranis Q X7S (Blue or Carbon Fibre)
- EVA Bag
- Neck Strap
PLEASE NOTE: These radios ship with EU LBT firmware which allows D16(EU LBT) & ACCESS